The HR and Employment Law support we give to our clients minimises the risk of a problem occurring and maximises protection against any that do arise. With Office HR monthly plans you have unlimited HR and Employment Law expertise at the end of a phone, at a fraction of the cost of employing a full-time specialist.
HR & Employment Law
What makes our HR different?
• The advice and documentation we give you is tailored specifically to you and your company - no generic guidance or paperwork
• The ability to choose a level of support (from our three packages) that suits your needs
• Unlimited HR & Employment Law advice and guidance by phone from a person you know
• Support aimed at helping you achieve the goals you have for your company, not just solving today's HR issues
...for a fixed monthly fee at a fraction of the cost of employing a specialist HR employee.
Personal, bespoke HR advice
Our clients did not start their businesses to spend time producing paperwork defining grievance and disciplinary policies or dealing with under performance or sickness and absence in employees. They did not set out to understand employment law regarding paternity leave or pension policy. They didn’t start their businesses to solve HR problems – but we did.
We understand that your company is unique which is why at Office HR, our first task is to understand your business so that the advice, guidance and support that we give you is tailored specifically to your individual needs.
Where our HR can help:
- Performance management
- Disciplinary issues
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Sickness & absence
- Redundancy issues
- Mediation & Dispute Management
- Employee policies & procedures
- Employment Law advice & guidance
Mentoring & Coaching
Restructure & Strategy implementation
Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
Exit Strategy – Planning & Preparation
We know that HR is not just about solving people problems, it’s also about developing your employees to help your business grow. This happens through effective management of your current team and recruitment of the best people to carry out the roles you need in the future. When it’s time to grow, we can help you get the right people by working with our sister company Office Recruitment.